Today’s article will walk you through the step-by-step process of Roku Account Registration and also how to do Roku Account Login at Roku.com. As you all know, Roku is a television streaming and media player service available online, and it’s only registered Roku users can access the Roku account login page and sign in to manage their preferences.
So follow the registration and Roku account login instructions in this page to successfully manage your Raku account online. Also, if you can’t remember your password or need more support, you will see how to get it here.
Roku Account Registration Process
To sign up Roku account is very easy, it only takes a few minutes to be complete and the whole process is simple and straight forward. Just follow the outlined steps below.
1. Visit the official Roku home website.
2. Press the My account button at the top right of your screen located between the Support button and the purple cart icon in the far right corner.
3. Next, click the blue Create account button on the right side of the page.
4. Now, fill your personal information to set up a Roku account.
- Start with your First name.
- Continue with your Last name.
- Enter your Email address.
- Write your email address again in the Verify email field for confirmation.
- Enter your desired Password.
- Re-type the same password in the Verify password field at the end of the form.
5. Once done, check the I am 18 years or older Please note that only users 18+ can apply for Roku account login.
7. Select I agree to receive news and special deals from Roku and its partners if it applies.
8. Perform the security check by clicking the box next to I’m not a robot.
9. Press Continue and go through any other necessary steps.
Now with your Roku account, you have full access to an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and more from the Roku Channel Store.
Roku Account Login Help
In order to sign into your account, your email address and password are required. Follow the instructions explained below to login the Roku account.
- Visit the Roku homepage.
- Click the sign in link from your top right corner.
- Fill in your Email in the email address field.
- Next, type in the Password you chose for your Roku account login.
- Check the Remember me option if you want to have your Roku account login credentials stored in the browser you’re signing in from. Do not select this option if you are signing in from a shared or public computer or mobile device.
- Press the blue Sign in button to reach your account.
Roku Forgot Password Recovery
If you lost or forgot your Roku account login credentials, you can easily reset it using the Roku login portal. Just have access to the email address you registered with Roku, as you will receive an email with full instructions on how to reset your password.
- On the Roku.com account login page to reset your Roku password.
- Click the blue Forgot password? link, found next to Sign in.
- Type your Email address in the field.
- Click the blue Submit button to receive an email.
- Check your inbox for the message from Roku.
- Follow the steps described there to set a new password.