If you have a special talent that you need the whole world to see, then complete the SA’s Got Talent 2017 Registration to show it off on the SA’s Got Talent stage. SA’s Got Talent give you the opportunity to show to off your talent on the SA’s Got Talent stage and stand a chance of winning a whopping R500 000! This post will guide you and teach you all you need to kown about SA’s Got Talent 2017 Registration, requirements for audition and many more.
Any contestants who have registered will be contacted with a confirmation of the date, time and venue for their audition. The best part of this is that “Any Art” or “Any Age” can apply. But contestants are urged to think outside the box and present their most quirky and creative acts to stand a chance to win the grand prize of half a million rand.
How You Can Apply & Fill The SA’s Got Talent 2017 Registration
Here’s how the process to apply for the 2017 SA’s Got Talent show.
1. With your device, visit or click on this link: https://rapidblue.formstack.com/forms/sagt to start the application.
2. Once you’ve clicked on the link, you’ll have two options to follow:
TRENDING: The Voice Nigeria 2017 Registration, Audition Date & Venue
- Preregister for live auditions in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.
- Now choose this option if you can make it to the live auditions in the mentioned cities.
- You will be taken to an online registration form where you can fill in your details.
- Once you have completed the form click ‘submit form’.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation email with a copy of your completed registration form.
- Kindly print out the copy of your completed registration form and bring it along with you to the auditions. (The dates for these will be confirmed at a later stage).
This option is for those that do not live in KwaZulu-Natal, Gauteng or the Western Cape. You are to submit an Online audition video.
- Kindly upload your video where requested. But ensure it’s no longer than one minute and/or larger than 15 MB.
- Click the “submit form” button once you’ve completed the form and uploaded your video.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a copy of your completed registration form.
- Now save a copy of your completed registration form.
NOTE: Ensure you fit in your full body in the frame so that your whole act and everything you’re doing will be seen. Also, submit a video no longer than one minute, if your performance is longer than a minute, choose the best part.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a chaperon throughout the audition process.
Dates & Venues For Pre-auditions
- Date: 6 and 7 May 2017
- Venue: The Pyramid Conference & Venue Centre (96 Eloff Ext SE St, Johannesburg).
- Time: 07:00
- Date: 13 and 14 May 2017
- Venue: Newlands Rugby Stadium (8 Boundary Rd, Newlands, Cape Town)
- Time: 07:00
- Date: 20 May 2017
- Venue: Moses Mabhida Stadium (44 Isaiah Ntshangase Rd, Durban)
- Time: 07:00
Online submissions for auditions close at midnight on 31 May 2017.