Shanghai University Scholarship 2017 Application Form is available for students that are pursuing bachelor, master and doctoral degree programme (except MBA and MTCSOL). This scholarship is for new international students for the academic year 2017-2018.
Shanghai University, (SHU or Shangda) is a public research university located in Shanghai, China, and it’s one of the nation’s leading research universities.
The Shanghai University Scholarship are awarded to students to study any course that are being offered by the university.
- Before you apply, you must be a non-Chinese citizen in good health
- You must not enrolled in any degree in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- If you are applying for the undergraduate programs, you must be a high school graduate under the age of 25.
- Applicant must be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance.
- Applicants for master’s programs must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 years.
- When applying for doctoral programs, you must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40.
- Also, you must not be rewarded with any other scholarships offered by Chinese government before you apply.
How To Go About Shanghai University Scholarship 2017 Application
Application is done online via http://www.apply.shu.edu.cn/sys/web/Scholarships.asp. Ensure you read the scholarship guideline and before applying.
Application deadline for the scholarship is April 15, 2017.