In today’s article, you will see an easy way on how to download Twitter videos on Android. Currently, Videos are now an important part of the experience of using Twitter. As Videos are now one of the most powerful communication tools in the world.
YouTube videos can be transferred to other social networks, either with direct rivals such as Dailymotion or Vimeo or with platforms such as Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat. Facebook currently has Facebook Watch and IGTV, which are dedicated video services that go beyond being a mere option in the main feed.
SEE ALSO: Twitter Android App Free Download
Currently, you can find a video or a gif that interests on Twitter and download it on your mobile phone. So, we will share with you how to download Twitter videos on Android in a very simple way within a few minutes.
Simple Way To Download Twitter Videos on Android
In order to successfully download Twitter Videos without issues, you can watch the process in the video below.
- Open your Twitter account and find a tweet with a video or gif that you wish to download.
- You will see the Share button. Just select the Share option with an external app.
- Select Download Twitter Videos and the app will automatically open with the link pasted.
- Press the Download button and the process will be completed.
- You can open the video from the app or from your favorite file browser.
Remember to share this article on your social media to help inform others. Also, feel free to use the comment box for any question regarding this guide.