Looking for how to check iCloud Email? don’t worry because we have got you covered. iCloud is used by iPad, iPhone and Mac users to back up photos, videos, and other files, store contacts, view calendars and as well send and receive an email. This post will guide you on how you can login iCloud and access your email from a Windows PC.
In case you don’t know, your iCloud account is fully compatible with Windows 10’s built-in Calendar and Mail applications. This allows you to access your email, appointments, and reminders via your PC’s default feature set. Keep reading this article, in order to know how to get your iCloud email set up in Windows 10.
How to Check iCloud Email from Windows
Follow the below-outlined instructions to get started.
- First, add your iCloud account to Windows. Type in “settings” in the Windows Search box, as seen in the lower left-hand corner of the screen next to the Start button.
- Next, click on the Settings: Trusted Microsoft Store app option, found under the Best match heading.
- Once the Windows Settings interface opens, overlaying your desktop. Click on Accounts.
- Then choose the Email & app accounts option, located under the Accounts header in the left menu pane.
- Press the Add an account button, found in the Email, calendar, and contacts section.
- The Add an account dialog will now appear, containing a list of account types. Select the one tagged iCloud.
- Then type in your iCloud account credentials in the space provided and click on the Sign in button once complete.
- You will get a confirmation message showing you that your account was set up successfully. Then click on the Done button to exit the Add an account interface.
- Use the Windows Search box again to search for mail.
- When a pop-out menu appears, click on the Mail: Trusted Microsoft Store app option, found under the Best match heading.
- The Windows Mail app will now open, with your new account configured to download both your iCloud email and your iCloud calendar.
READ ALSO: How To Unlock iCloud on iPhone Permanently