If you are still wondering how you can check jamb admission status on JAMB CAPS, then after reading this article, you will have the full insight on how to successfully check your 2018 Jamb admission status using Jamb Caps. Every year there is always a new introduction been made to the admission process, either by the institution or JAMB. And this year is no exception as candidates can now accept or reject an offer of admission by logging onto the JAMB CAPS. The platform allows candidates to see if they have been admitted and can then reject the admission if they do not want to attend the school.
What Is JAMB CAPS?
JAMB CAPS which entirely means joint admission and matriculation body central admission processing system is free to use. All you need to do is get a phone that is connected to the internet, and you are set to go.
The system connects prospective students with institutions of their choice, creating a ‘marketplace’, where the admission process is transparent and involves both parties. Currently, students can now be able to use JAMB CAPS to check Jamb admission status on JAMB CAPS, as well as accept/reject admission.
Below are the instructions on how to check your admission status using JAMB CAPS.
How To Check JAMB Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
- Open your browser, Mobile or PC, and visit the JAMB CAPS admission portal using the following link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng
- Kindly log in using the e-mail and password you used when register for JAMB. If you don’t remember your password, Reset it using the link below the login form.
- Scroll down the page until you see UTME/DE ADMISSION status. Click on it.
- Details like UTME registration number will be required before you can check your admission status. After entering it into the appropriate box, click on ‘SUBMIT.’
- Another page will open where you will see your jamb score, institution, date of birth and other information will appear after your login.
- If you have been given admission into the school of your choice, simply press “accept”. However, if the school you have been given admission or the course you were given is not what you want. Just click the ‘reject’ button.
- Also, keep checking the site for any other offer of admission you might receive.
NOTE; Be careful to avoid the mistake of clicking the wrong choice when you log on to the platform.
For more question about checking your admission status, kindly use the comment box below to gwrite to us, and we shall get back to you ASAP.