For one reason or the other, there might be a reason why you want to delete your POF account. For whatever reason you want to delete your POF account profile, I want to let you know that the whole process is very easy and it only requires a few clicks.
Before you proceed, I want to let you know that deleting your account is permanent, and deleted accounts cannot be reinstated. Also, any upgrades or subscriptions you have done cannot be transferred to a new account.
Since you have made up your mind to delete your POF account, kindly follow the below-outlined procedure to get rid of your account successfully.
Step Guide To Permanently Delete POF Account
- Log into your POF account.
- Press the “Help” button at the very top of the screen.
- Kindly choose ‘Remove Profile’ from the list of choices on the left side of the screen.
- Once you are on the account deletion page, you will see: ‘To delete your account CLICK HERE’. Just click on the link and follow the on-screen instructions to close your Plenty of Fish account.
Alternatively, you can visit the direct link to POF’s account deletion page here. From there, you can delete your POF account successfully.
In case you don’t want to permanently delete your account, you also have the option to deactivate or let’s say you “hide” your POF profile form others. Follow the below steps to get started.
How To Deactivate POF Account
- Just login to your POF account.
- Click the ‘Help’ tab at the top of the screen.
- You will see the ‘Hide Profile’ option on the left side
- Once you click on it, go to ‘Edit Profile’ and click on the option “To hide your profile from others, click here.”
Anytime you want to reactivate your account, go to Edit Profile and ‘unhide’ your account again.
That’s it on how to Delete POF Account and also Deactivate POF account. If you have any further question, kindly use the comment section below. Also, remember to share this post on your social media to help inform your friends.