Uber is one of the most popular ride services which can be can be accessed via its websites www.uber.com and mobile apps. It’s super easy to delete your Uber account, provided you don’t like their services, policies, their privacy protections or how they treat their drivers. If Uber’s service didn’t work out for you, the best option is to delete the app or delete your account.
Now follow the options below to get rid of your Uber account without stress. You can as well delete the Uber app by following the outlined instructions.
Step Guide To Delete Uber Account Permanently
- Go to the Uber account deletion page with any web browser of choice.
- Click Sign In To Get Help.
- Enter your Uber-associated email address or phone number.
- Enter your Uber password
- Press the Next to proceed.
- Enter Yes to confirm.
- Enter a reason if you have something specific you want to share.
- Finally, press Submit.
ALSO READ: www.Uber.com Registration
How To Delete Uber App on your Device
Deleting your account does not remove the Uber app from your device. In order to delete your Uber app, follow these steps below.
- Tap and hold the Uber app icon on your device’s Home Screen until all of your icons begin shaking and a small ‘x’ appears in the upper left-hand corner of each one.
- Select the x on the Uber icon.
- A message will now appear asking if you want to delete Uber. Hit the Delete button to completely remove the app and all of its related data from your phone.
Once you have requested to delete your Uber account, it will be immediately deactivated. After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted. If you decide to keep your account, you can restore it within 30 days of deactivation by signing in on your app or on web.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions, kindly drop them in the comments section below.