If you have forgotten or lost your Apple password, then you have come to the right place to reset your forgotten password. Your Apple ID and password grants you access to most of Apple’s services, including the iTunes Store, the App Store, Apple Music, and iCloud.
You are reading this post because you forget your Apple ID password, and want to reset it. But don’t worry. We have outlined simple steps for you to take in order to reset your Apple password. The whole process is pretty simple and straightforward.
Steps To Reset Apple Password Online at iforgot.apple.com
Anytime you forgot your Apple account password, and you want to change or reset the password for your Apple ID account online, follow the simple steps below.
- Go to www.iforgot.apple.com
- Type in your Apple ID in the space provided and click on ‘Next’ button to proceed with the process.
- Now, select your authentication method and click on ‘Next’ button.
- If you choose Email authentication, you will receive an email with your sign in information, then follow the instruction in the email to reset your password.
- But if you prefer answering security questions, you will need to answer the security question(s) provided when you originally created your Apple ID.
In the case you don’t have access to the internet, you can as well reset it offline.
How To Reset Apple Password on iPhone/iPad
Follow the below simplest method to recover forgotten Apple ID password.
- Open your iOS device Settings, then scroll down to “iCloud.”
- Tap the email address which is at the top of the iCloud screen.
- Select your name then select “Password & Security”.
- Select “Change Password” and enter your new password. And You’re now reunited with your account.
Provided you follow the above steps, you will be able to successfully reset Apple password online.