To Vote Big Brother Naija 2018 Show online is very easy and simple, provided you follow my detailed step instruction guide in this article. Voting on the BBNaija Web is FREE, but it only requires small Megabytes (MB) of your data, and you can vote for Free for more than 100 times a single eviction.
If you really want to get your Favourite Housemate Winning, then read on. You may also use the SMS voting system as an alternative if you found it difficult to use Website for voting or when your mobile phone is not connected to a good Internet connection.
In order to keep your favorite Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, you need to use the BBNaija online voting system as a tool to save your favorite Housemate.
Step Guide To Vote Big Brother Naija 2018 Show Via Web – www.africamagic.tv/bbvote
To get started, you need to register first, in order to proceed and vote online for your favorite Big Brother Naija housemate.
- Visit africamagic.tv/bbvote.
- On the homepage, click the “REGISTER” button and then fill in your active mobile phone number and set your password.
- After that, press Continue to proceed.
- Now, you will receive an SMS with an OTP sent to you. kindly input the OTP in the Space provided to complete the registration process.
- Once done, navigate to the login form and Login with your details and cast your vote.
www.africamagic.tv/bbvote Voting Process
- Now, to vote BBNaija Housemates online, go to BB Naija Voting page at africamagic.tv/bbvote
- Sign in using your Moblie (Phone) Number
- Select your Favourite Housemate from the Options Provided
- Type in the number of votes
- After that, press the VOTE section to cast your vote.
NOTE: because it’s on the Web, you can cast up to 200 Votes!
You can use the SMS option to vote. Just text your favorite “Housemate name to 32052”. Ensure you type the name of the housemate you want to keep in the house. Example: VOTE ESE to 32052.
SMS Voting cost 30 only for each vote you send.
Please kindly share this information across to others using the Facebook, Twitter or Google+share button below.