There are several jobs in Nigeria every day, but access to this openings are usually limited, and this has made lots of people lose one job opportunity or another. Technician Recruitment at Nestle Nigerian Plc is currently ongoing. Just read on to see the requirements and as well how to apply for the job.
Nestle Nigeria is a very prominent company and offers great opportunities to its employees. Not only do they motivate staff and help them get to their full potential, but they are also committed to giving each of them equal employment opportunities without discrimination.
Another opportunity has been made available to get into this great company, as they are looking for a suitable candidate to fill out a vacant position at their factory at Agbara.
Below is the requirement.
Job Title: Production Technician
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Carrying out all line operation, troubleshooting, and repairs
- Carrying out quality checks (PRPs and OPRPs) as stipulated in the Quality Management System before, during and after services
- Participating in planning and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities
- Adhering to and following defined operational standards
- Ensuring safety of self, product, workplace, and colleagues while also guaranteeing control of the impact of this action on the environment
- Maintaining food safety awareness and its relevance, to ensure strict compliance in the workplace.
Requirements For Technician Recruitment at Nestle Nigerian
- Ordinary National Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of lower credit
- At least, two years relevant work experience
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or its equivalent (Not more than two sittings)
- Computer literacy (MS office applications)
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date is on the 12th of February 2018.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and completed “MS Excel format” below to [email protected]
Title | Surname | Other Names | Age (as at 1st Jan. 2018 | Basic Qualification (e.g., SSCE/NECO) | Other Qualification(s), e.g., OND l Phone No l Years of experience l Place of previous employment | Email address
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Candidates who have applied for this position within the last 60 days need not apply