Some number of reasons exists why you may need to temporarily block apps with App freeze. There are several applications that can be installed on android phone and this is one of the things that makes it’s a very good consumer choice. While a few of these apps can be peaceful, there are others that work in the background of the phone.
All these apps majorly work while the phone is locked and can even raise the temperature of the phone. This can have adverse effects on your phone and cause the battery life to reduce. So you can easily download App freeze on your phones app store for IOS devices or play store for android devices to protect your phone inform all these issues.
App freeze helps to temporarily stop an app from working. The app notifications are blocked and there are no activities by the app on the phone or the phone on the app.
To Get app freeze from play store
- Go to your device’s app store or play store
- Search for App freeze and download it.
- After installing the app, open it and you are ready to use it.
- You can as well download App Freeze APK here.
To Temporarily Block Apps With App freeze
- Go to app freeze on your device and open it.
- You will see the list of application on your phone.
- Select the one you want to freeze and select freeze at the bottom of the page.
- To unfreeze the app, go back to the application and check the list of “frozen app”.
- Select unfreeze and the app will start working again.
App freeze can save you the headache of uninstalling and installing an app on your phone. Furthermore, App Freezer can help you to disable memory-intensive applications running in the background. You can help your device to save memory resources, as you get App Freeze APK Download for your Android phone today.