Top 10 Best Law Faculties In Nigeria Universities – Recently the Nigerian Institute Of Advanced Legal Studies just released their list of top ten law faculties in Nigeria Universities.
According to the list, the ranking factor are determine based on various criteria which include the following:
Major Criteria For Ranking Law Faculties
- The Library: Library is one of the major infrastructure that any Law faculty need to have. In other wards, for a student to study law efficiently, he or she need unlimited access to current law books, as well as journals. Law library need to be well equipped and conducive for studies.
- Physical Structures: The arrangement of the Faculties should not be neglected. The environment need to be conducive and more convenience for staff and students.
- Internet Availability: Currently, internet has being the most helpful study channel for information and researches. However, good law faculty should be able to provide good internet service for the law teachers and student to enhance learning.
- Academic Staff: A good and sound lectures is a fundamental factor in Law faculty ranking. A standard lectures in a Law faculty support to define the standard of students produced.
- Students: Student’s attitude, mode of dressing and composure is of great relevance because law is a noble profession. Student should endeavor to win some trophies in competitions with other universities law faculties
List Of Top 10 Best Law Faculties In Nigeria Universities
1. University of Lagos.
2. Obafemi Awolowo University.
3. University Of Jos.
4. University of Benin.
5. Lagos State University.
6. Ahmadu Bello University.
7. University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
8. Babcock University.
9. Ebonyi State University.
10. Igbinedion University.
Kindly use the comment box to share your thought about the list of top 10 best Law Faculties In Nigeria Universities.