The University of Lagos has announced that eligible candidates for the 2018/2019 supplementary foundation program can now apply. The course is relevant for those that want to gain admission into 200 level in their chosen course for the school. Also, it can be used for admission in several international universities like de Montfort University, Leicester university amongst many others.
To register for the UNILAG supplementary foundation program candidates are advised to go through the requirement thoroughly and follow the stated admission process.
S/N SUBJECT COMBINATION DESIGNATION
- Accounting_BusinessStudies_Economics SFS01
- Accounting_Economics_Geography SFS02
- Accounting_Economics_Government SFS03
- Visual Arts_ChristianRegliousStudies_Government SFS04
- Visual Arts_ChristianReglious Studies _Music SFS05
- Visual Arts _Government _Music SFS06
- Visual Arts _Literature In English_Music SFS07
- Visual Arts _Mathematics_Physics SFS08
- Biology_Chemistry_Physics SFS09
- Biology_Economics_Government SFS11
- Biology_Economics_LiteratureIn English SFS12
- Biology_Mathematics_Physics SFS13
- Business Studies_Economics_Government SFS14
- Chemistry_Economics_Mathematics SFS15
- Chemistry_Physics_Mathematics SFS16
- Christian Religious Studies _French_ Literature In English SFS17
- Christian Religious Studies _ Government _Music SFS18
- Christian Religious Studies _ Government _Yoruba SFS19
- Christian Religious Studies _Government_Igbo SFS20
- Christian Religious Studies _ Literature InEnglish_History SFS21
- Christian Religious Studies _ Literature In English _Music SFS22
- Economics _Geography_ Government SFS23
- Economics _ Government _Islamic Studies SFS24
- Economics _ Government _ Literature In English SFS25
- Economics _ Mathematics _Physics SFS26
- French_ Government _Islamic Studies SFS27
- French_History_Islamics Studies SFS28
- Government _ Christian Religious Studies _Economics SFS29
- Government _History_Islamics Studies SFS30
- Government _ Literature In English _History SFS31
- Government_ Literature In English _Music SFS32
- History_ Government _ Christian Religious Studies SFS33
- Islamic Studies_ Government _ Literature In English SFS34
- Literature In English _ Government _ Christian Religious Studies SFS35
- Literature In English _History_Islamics Studies SFS36
- Mathematics_Geography_Economics SFS37
- Mathematics_Physics_Geography SFS38
- Government_IslamicStudies_Economics SFS39
- Biology_Chemistry_Economics SFS40
- Visual Arts_Government_Islamics Studies SFS41
- Visual Arts_ Christian Religious Studies _History SFS42
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES e-APPLICATION FORM:
- visit the University of Lagos website (www.unilag.edu.ng)
- on the ‘Students’ menu, click on ‘Foundation Program’
- scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Application Form’
- select ‘School of Foundation Studies’ as application type on the application interface
- go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission in the list above
- read the application guidelines on the application interface and complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
For University of Lagos Staff Children:
- Click the staff biological child link, provide 5-digit staff ID number and select the appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
- Cost of Application Form (including online practice tests (excluding Bank Charges): ₦25,000.00 (non-refundable).
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies and click on continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
N.B.: Please read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online
- The Application opens on Monday, September 17, 2018 and closes on Thursday, September 27, 2018.
- Examination Date: Friday, September 28, 2018
Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Examination Pass will be generated automatically after successful completion of the application process).
- All Questions are Multiple Choice.
- Examination subjects are Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates’ choice of subject combination) of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
- Students are to report at designated venues – according to the schedule on the Examination Pass.
- All candidates must be at the designated venues two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
Results:- Results and merit admission will be released on the University website.
The University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice, and other anti-social behaviors. All admitted students will undergo a compulsory medical test.
All inquiries are to be made to Director, School of Foundation Studies
+234-09093621958 (please call during office hours only, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)