The Unillorin 2018/2019 JUPEB Form is now out on sale for all interested candidate. This information was made known by the management of the school this week to the public.
JUPEB which is an acronym for Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board and can be used to gain direct entry into 200 level in the university that it is been offered. Unillorin has stated the requirement for interested applicant who wants to purchase the form for the 2018/2019 admission.
Unillorin 2018/2019 JUPEB Form Requirement for Admission
- All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
- English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Unilorin JUPEB Programme.
- All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects.
- These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
- The deadline for registration is 31st August 2018
JUPEB SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
Below is the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration.
1.Biology, Chemistry, Physics
2.Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics
3.Economics, Government, Literature-in-English
4.Government, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies
5.Business Management, Economics, Government
6.Literature-in-English, Economics, Yoruba
7Literature-in-English, Economics, Music
8.Literature-in-English, Economics, History
9.Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English
10.Economics, Geography, Mathematics
11.Government, Mathematics, Physics
SEE ALSO: www.jamb.org.ng
12.Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies
13.Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
14.Mathematics, Physics, Geography
15.Chemistry, Physics, Economics
16.Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies
17.Accounting, Economics, Geography
18.Accounting, Economics, Government
19.Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics
20.Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics
21.Economics, Government, Mathematics
22.Business Studies, Economics, Geography
23.French, Government, Literature-in-English
Procedures for Unillorin 2018/2019 JUPEB Form Registration
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started.
- Visit https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/
- All candidates should take note of this important information: you are expected to have a valid e-mail address and phone number.
- Sign up: You are required to fill the “sign up registration form” with your correct details account Confirmation: Confirm your account via the e-mail sent to your inbox.
- The confirmation link will be sent through the E-mail ID you used for registration.
- After you must have confirmed your e-mail, log in to your account.
- Online Application Payment: All candidates are required to pay a sum of N25,000.0 for application/registration.
- Complete the Bio-Data form.
All candidates are required and expected to check the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.