If you have been searching for how to unlock your AT&T Mobile devices, then you are just in the right place. This page has the solution for you. By visiting www.att.com/deviceunlock you will be able to unlock your AT&T mobile devices online.
Before you proceed to unlock your device at www.att.com/deviceunlock, I want you to know the following.
- It’s not possible for you to unlock other carriers devices there. This means that apart from AT&T device you can not unlock any other device at att.com/deviceunlock.
- You must be a current or a former AT&T customer with the phone number or account number for the account, in order to unlock your device which is designed for use on AT&T NETWORK, has been paid for in full or reported lost or stolen.
- For you to unlock your device online, your postpaid phone and tablet account needs to be active for at least 60 days and your prepaid/GoPhone needs to be active for at least 6 months.
- If you are a business customer, you can unlock your AT&T device by calling 800-331-0500.
- All current customers are limited to 5 unlocks per account per year and 5 unlocks per former account are for former customers.
SEE ALSO: Create AT&T Email Account
How to Unlock Your AT&T Mobile Devices @ www.att.com/deviceunlock
In order to successfully unlock your device online, just follow the outline detailed step guide instruction below.
- Go to www.att.com/deviceunlock to get started.
- On the homepage, click on the Unlock device box, to proceed to the next page.
- Now, kindly fill in the AT&T online unlock request form with your wireless number, IMEI number, full name, email address, last four numbers of SSN and AT&T account passcode.
- Once complete, click “Submit” button, and AT&T will take your form from there and unlock your device.
To Check your Your AT&T Mobile Devices Unlock Status
- Visit www.att.com/deviceunlock
- Check an unlock status
- Next type in your IMEI and unlock request number in the space provided.
- Then, click submit button.
Provided you follow the above steps, you will be able to unlock your device online. Also, bear in mind that you can only unlock devices that work on the AT&T network.