If you are an international student that has what it takes to study at a United States institution of higher learning? Then apply for the Valparaiso University Tuition scholarships aimed at supporting international undergraduate freshman applicants.
The scholarship opportunity offers the opportunity to all undergraduate students for the academic merit-based awards up to $30,000 USD dependent on the student’s application for admission and supporting documents.
Valparaiso University Tuition Scholarships 2022/2023 Eligibility
To be considered for the Valparaiso University Tuition Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students with good academic credentials.
- Must show English language proficiency.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant academic credentials required for admission into the university.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at Valparaiso University.
How To Apply for Valparaiso University Tuition Scholarships
Interested applicants for the Valparaiso University Tuition Scholarships 2022 are to complete an online application for admission and provide the following supporting documents:
- Undergraduate application to Valparaiso University.
- A copy of my passport.
- Three years of high school transcripts, with an English translation if they are in another language.
- Test scores and proof of English Proficiency.
ALSO SEE: Commonwealth Scholarship Eligibility and Application Guideline
Applicants can either upload their supporting documents to their Student Application Portal or upload via Email: [email protected]
The Application Deadline is Not specified