BECE RESULT CHECKER – The general public are hereby informed that the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has just released the provisional results of candidates who took the maiden edition of the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) for private candidates.
The released BECE results can now be checked online as it has been hosted online, and candidates could access it at the Council’s official website.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR BECE RESULT ONLINE | BECE RESULT CHECKER – www.ghana.waecdirect.org
Follow the below instruction carefully, for it will guide you on BECE RESULT CHECKER to access your BECE result immediately without wasting your time.
Just visit the BECE Web Portal ie Ghana Waec Website and select the BECE RESULT
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2015.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Make sure you confirm your Index Number and Examination Year, so as to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on the submit button and wait for the display in the popup window, as this may take several minutes.
- Print out your BECE result.
Remember that you are free to use the comment box for your question if you encounter any problem in checking your BECE results, and don’t forget to bookmark and subscribe to www.onlinepluz.com for your trending tricks and daily update.