Checking your WAEC RESULT 2016/2017 for May/June. By now, many student that wrote this year West African Senior Certificate Examination (WASSCE), will be so anxious to know if the 2016 WAEC RESULT has been released.
This motive has caused a tremendous concerns on all the students that sat for the exams because their are so eager to check their results online.
On this note, we sincerely want to let all student to know that the WAEC RESULT for May/June 2016 has been released by WAEC board.
Related: Ghana WAEC Result Checker
Also we want to use this opportunity to show you the detailed guideline that will walk through in checking your result with 2016 WAEC RESULT CHECKER.
What You Need To Check WAEC RESULT 2016/2017
To check your result, you simply need to get your WAEC Scratch Card read. (If you don’t have WAEC Scratch Card, and you need to buy from us, kindly request for one here). You also need a computerize device, or your phone connected to the internet.
Steps To Check WAEC RESULT 2016/2017 at www.waecdirect.org
The guideline below will grant you access to check your waec result at ease at www.waecdirect.org.
1. On your browser, visit the wace official portal, which is www.waecdirect.org
2. Once the WAEC RESULT CHECKER page open, firstly of all, kindly enter Enter your 10-digit Examination Number. Also enter the year of Examination and select the type of examination.
3. Now you need to key in the card Serial Number that you will see on the reverse side of your Scratch Card.
4. Also provide the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your card.
5. Finally, submit and wait for the result window to come up.
6. Then print out your 2016 WAEC RESULT.
2016 WAEC Result Checker From Mobile Phone
You can also use the 2016 WAEC Result Checker to check your result from your mobile phone via SMS. To do so, simply follow the below guideline to accomplish it.
1. Send SMS in this simple format: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To 32327. Note: this is for all network subscribers.
2. Wait for some minutes for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS.
Once you follow the above process, you will be able to check your 2016 May/June Wace Result.
READ ALSO: How To Check NECO GCE Result Free
What To Do When Your Waec Result Has Been Withheld
Should in case your try checking your result and you found out that your result has been withheld for no reason. Simply click on this link http://www.waecnigeria.org/Result/WithholdList.aspx.
You will be directed to where you will be required to provide your Exam Type i.e May/June or Nov/Dec, the Exam year as well as your Exam Number. After that you will be able to see your result.
If you encounter any problem, kindly use the comment box to indicate, and we will reply back to you immediately. If this post was helpful to you, kindly share it with friends.