Wechat Sign Up is very easy, to Create Wechat Account Free can only take a few minutes to be complete. Simply read through to get the full insight. Over the years, WeChat has been an amazing free messaging and calling app for Pc and Smartphones. Currently, it’s getting smarter and becoming more secure as it is not only for sending voice messages or making online calls but also to make digital payments without stress.
WeChat text and voice messaging communication service is developed by Tencent in China, and it was first released in January 2011. If you are one of those people who search on the internet on how to sign up WeChat account, then this page will walk you through on how you can successfully create a WeChat account
As a non-Chinese entity, it can be more difficult to open a Wechat account, that is why we have this article to help you through the process of WeChat account registration. Note that for you to start the process, you need to have a valid phone number that can receive calls or text messages. You can not register with your Email address, QQ number, or Facebook account.
Furthermore, for you to create a WeChat account, you need to download the latest version of the WeChat app on your device (Pc or Smartphone) and also ensure that you have a stable connection to the internet.
Wechat Sign Up Step by Step Guide
- You need to download Wechat App. Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the WeChat application on your device, open the app and select Sign Up option. This is located on the bottom-right corner of the screen. Then proceed to fill in all the required information on the app.
- First, provide your preferred name in the namespace. The name you choose is how your contacts will see you on WeChat.
- Select the country from the drop-down list.
- Type in your correct phone number. Ensure that the phone number you are provided is correct because this is the most important stage of registration.
- Then type in your desired password.
- Once you have filled the required fields, tap on Sign Up.
- Then tap Start
- Kindly wait for an SMS to be sent to your phone. This SMS contains a verification code, which you are required to enter on the verification screen. If you did not receive your SMS verification message within 60 seconds, you can choose to Resend Verification Code or Verify via Phone Call.
- This verification proofs that you are the real owner of the phone number you have registered and as such to prevent others from obtaining your access code and placing calls with your caller ID. So, the verification code is unique and changes each time you verify a new phone number or device.
- Now input the verification code you got on your phone number and tap Next.
- After you have inputted the verification code, you will be welcomed to WeChat and from there you can proceed to start messaging with your families and friends.
How To Create WeChat Account Without Mobile Number
If you want to complete the Wechat Sign Up without your mobile phone number, follow the steps below.
- Go to the wechat registration page.
- To signup, enter your details like nickname, mobile number, password, and avatar.
- After providing all details simply click on the signup button.
- Now confirm your phone number by click on the ok button.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number.
- Verify your number by entering the OTP.
- Once your number verify you can add contacts in address book. You can also skip this step.
- Now press on link QQ to find more friends and enter QQ number & password.
- Once you finish the signup process go to setting.
- Select the Phone icon and simply click on “…” option.
- Click on the Unlink option to remove the number from your account.
Once you follow the above step guide, you will easily create a Wechat account without a mobile number. If you need further help or you have any questions about this article then feel free to comment below.