Wema Bank Alat ia a new innovation of Digital banking. Mobile banking is quite different from Digital banking. Mobile banking needs you to go to your bank to get your ATM card, get it activated and start using it. But, with digital banking your Virtual Card will be sent to your door step. You only need to activate it, set your pin and manage your digital bank. Now I’ll like to Introduce to you, the first Digital Bank in Nigeria, which is ALAT by Wema Bank.
ALAT is a digital banking service powered by Wema Bank Nigeria. Because it’s 100 percent digital, it allows you to do all your banking transactions without having to go to the bank. Alat digital bank allows you to open a free, fully functional savings account using your BVN and phone number in not more than five minutes. This can be done through the comfort of your smartphone.
ALSO READ: BEST ONLINE BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNTS
This saves you time, going to banks and staying on the queue to get your ATM Card or making transactions. ALAT is now available to us. Special thanks goes to Wema bank for bringing up this wonderful innovative in Nigeria.
How To Register For Wema Bank Alat
- First and foremost, you have to download the ALAT application. To get this application you can go to:
- For Android users Click here
- For iOS users, Click here
- Sign up and fill in the necessary spaces.
- Your Bank Verification Number will be required to open the ALAT bank account, so get it ready.
- Click next, your full name would be uploaded already. Fill in the personal questions. A Referral code will be requested. Fill in C9XCEA as the referral code.
- Now, upload your documents and that involves your ID card, your signature on a white paper with a pen, and a picture of yourself.
- You will be needed to fund your account with as low as 500 Naira. This can be done through a bank transfer or by clicking on “fund account.” This is necessary to activate your account. When this is done, you now have a an active bank account that can send money, receive money, save money, etc. You can also withdraw your money through an ATM machine using your ALAT debit card.
- Refer anyone to open ALAT Wema bank account with your own referral code. You’ll find your referral code when you click on refer a friend and you will earn up to 1000 Naira on each person. Furthermore, the first 10 people you referred, you will earn 5k and then will be given a bonus of 5k making it 10k.
- In your first login, if you have issues, simply click on “Forgot your Password?”. Then reset your password to the initial one through the Password Reset Notification sent to email and after that, your account will work fine.
Feel free to use the comment box to let us know if you encountered any difficulty when using Wema Bank Alat.