Whatsapp login online is made easy and it can be done through the online website www.Whatsapp.com. Once you log into your Whatsapp account through the desktop, you can continue your chatting from the laptop or desktops.
Currently, WhatsApp is one of the top most popular messenger services, with over millions of users sending messages across the globe every day.
The good news about WhatsApp is that it’s now available to download and use on the internet. This means that you can now text your friends on your PC, laptop or phone through Whatsapp Login Online at any point in time using WiFi or an internet connection.
Once you login WhatsApp online, you can send picture messages, voice messages and call your contacts with a voice or video call. A user can also make video conference by calling a number of contacts together.
This page will easily guide you to create a new WhatsApp online account and login to your WhatsApp account using the phone number or mobile number, provided you have downloaded and installed Whatsapp app in your smartphone.
Irrespective of the smartphone or the device you are using, the stuff is that you have to go to the site web.whatsapp.com to login to the Whatsapp online.
Whatsapp Login Online Guide
- Go to web.whatsapp.com using your PC browser and enter your mobile number. NOTE: you have to create a WhatsApp account on your phone first in order to login WhatsApp online.
- Once you have input your number on your PC, a QR code will appear on the screen
- Now, go to the WhatsApp settings on your phone and you will see the option – WhatsApp Web/Desktop. Then select WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code with your phone and you will be automatically logged into WhatsApp on your PC online with your phone number.
- Once done, your account will be automatically transferred over to the web, with all your contacts appearing for you to search and chat to.
Now you are logged in online, you can now enjoy using WhatsApp to chat with your Friend.