WhatsApp Web Login is FREE and as well available on all desktop computers and laptops. WhatsApp currently offers a computer version of the social networking app. This unique features rendered by this awesome messaging App, allows users to access their WhatsApp account on a computer through a synced platform.
Provided you connect your mobile phone to the WhatsApp web on your computer or laptop, you can see the text and media messages on both devices without any interaction.
Requirements Needed to Access WhatsApp Web
For full functioning of the WhatsApp Web,
- Your mobile phone and computer both must have an active internet connection.
- Your phone must the latest version of WhatsApp application
- You need to open WhatsApp web on an updated browser
WhatsApp Web Login Steps
Once you log into WhatsApp web you can be able to share media and send text messages fast, easy and quickly. But note that it’ still that your same WhatsApp account, that you are using on your mobile phone and computer.
So, I want you to follow the detailed instruction guidelines mentioned below if you want to enjoy using WhatsApp on your computer.
- Using any browser of your choice, be it Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge or Safari. Open web.whatsapp.com on your computer or laptop.
- Go and open WhatsApp on your phone. Then press the menu icon and click on the “WhatsApp Web” button that appears on the screen, as seen in the image below:
- Scan the QR Code that appears on your computer screen and you are ready to enjoy messaging on your computer.
To Open WhatsApp Web on your Mobile Device
For iPhone – Move to “Settings” then tap “WhatsApp Web”.
To Use it on Android – Go to the chat homepage and press the menu button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
Finally, tap “WhatsApp Web”.
For BlackBerry 10 – Just swipe down from the top of the screen and select “WhatsApp Web” from the menu that appears.
To open it on NokiaS40 – Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and press the “WhatsApp Web” button.
Ensure you always keep your computer or laptop connected to a Wi-Fi connection. This helps to reduce the data charges on your mobile phone.