Today’s post will be discussing the procedure for successful Barclays Online Banking Registration. These days, going to the bank to do all the all the banking stuff is now becoming more inconvenient. So, Barclays has made it easy for customers in such a way that with their Barclays secure online banking account, they can get all the access to manage their account, pay bills, check the balance and many more.
By logging into the Barclays account, you will access the following personal banking services: home loans, credit cards, insurance, personal loans, car insurance, life insurance, income insurance, home insurance and much more.
More About Barclays
Barclays is a major global financial services provider of UK, which was founded in 1690 in London. They specialize in banking and financial services especially in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management all over the world. Operating in over 50 countries, helping customers realize the effective and balanced flow of their funds and as well protect money.
Barclays Online Banking Registration
Barclays Online Banking is easy to use with their user-friendly features to make your banking more convince. Once you log into online banking, you will view all your Barclays accounts listed on the page. Furthermore, you can rearrange the order of the list, view your balance and transaction history, transfer money between accounts, make a payment, track payment, view details and much more.
Step Guide To Register For Barclays Online Banking Account
If you need a secure way to access your accounts, manage payments, check your statements and much more, follow steps below to get started. You can register if you have a Barclays current or savings account with a bank card or a Barclays mortgage.
1. Visit www.ibank.barclays.co.uk
2. Click on the “Register” button to begin your registration.
3. You can use this link https://bank.barclays.co.uk/olb/registration/registerAppContainer.do to head straight to the registration page.
4. On the registration page, you have to provide the following details:
- Date of birth
- Sort code
- Debit card/cash card number
- Preferred email address
5. After that, choose your Account type and then enter your 6 digits sort code.
6. Then input your 16 digits card number and click next to proceed.
7. Kindly check your details and confirm. Then click next and finish the registration.
How You Can Log in Your Barclays Account
- Go to www.ibank.barclays.co.uk and enter your surname.
- Then select from the option how you’d like to identify yourself. Either by your 20-digit membership number, your debit card, cash card or authentication card number or your sort code & account number.
- After that, save those details so they’ll be waiting for you next time.
- Then, press Next to enter into your account and homepage.
As long as you have completed the Barclays Online Banking Registration and log into online banking, you can find all your Barclays accounts listed on the page.