Multiplication.com is an educational resources website created by Alan Walker. Its aim is to assist parents and teachers to teach multiplication skills to their kids. Free Maths Test from multiplication.com gives teachers and parents insight to track the progress of students as they learn the basic math facts.
To Sign Up Multiplication.com is free and easy. It’s logically and automatically progresses students through the math facts. As a teacher, Mutiplication.com helps to teach with pictures and stories, classroom activities, quizzes and tests for students.
As parents, the free online multiplication games help you to determine the skills your kids have acquired in multiplication.
RELATED: Apply for Canadian Government Scholarships Here
More About www.Multiplication.com
Multiplication.com is a subsidiary of Krimsten Publishing, Inc. As an online educational resources website, they offer free online games, tests and quizzes, lessons, activities, and teaching tips. They also sell books, flashcards, tests, quizzes, and other products online.
This system allows teachers and parents to track the progress of students as they learn basic math facts.
- It’s FREE to sign up.
- Logically and automatically progresses students through the math facts.
- Uses a brain-based picture and story system to TEACH the multiplication facts.
I recommend you create an account with this website because their teaching tips help educators and parents teach multiplication skills to kids.
How To Sign Up Mutiplication.com & Get Free Maths Test
1. To get started, simply go to the Multiplication web portal www.Multiplication.com
2. At the top right side of the webpage, click the button that is marked, “Sign up.”
3. At the signup page, three option is provided, to sign up as a teacher, parent or student.
- A free teacher account allows you to Create free student accounts, Monitor student progress, Assess student progression, Manage students. Also view and print reports, as well as Manage parent access.
- Free parent account grants you access to the link to your child’s school account. Create a free account for your child, print reports and also view your child’s growth.
- A student account lets you Learn the addition, subtraction and multiplication facts. Also Practice with math games, play games with others and track your progress.
When you choose the account that suits your needs, follow the instruction to complete Sign Up Mutiplication.com process.
RELATED: Start Free online multiplication games
How To Get Free Maths Test From Multiplication.com
Still on the multiplication.com portal, click on the top of the webpage that is marked, “Resources.” under the drop-down menu, click on the link marked, “Online Tests and Quizzes.”
Kindly move through the different types of tests and choose the one that meets your needs.
You can get the quiz that fits the material that you have covered so far in class. Simply click on the part of the multiplication tables that you have studied up to so far.
This will trigger a quiz that is appropriate to be automatically generated. start Free Maths Test by pressing, “Start.”
If you encounter any problem during the multiplication.com registration step, or you have any question, kindly refer the Multiplication.com Using this link http://www.multiplication.com/help/navigating-site