The state of Florida has designed website were residents of Florida can check their eligibility, apply and manage their benefits online. the website URL is www.myflorida.com/accessflorida. By visiting visit www.myflorida.com/accessflorida, you can easily apply for cash assistance, food assistance or medical assistance provided by the government of Florida.
With this Access Florida system, you can connect with your public assistance information 24 hours, 7 days a week through your MyAccess account and online application service.
How To Access My Florida Benefits Account Online
Before you proceed, you need a computer device or mobile device that is connected to the internet, your Social Security Number.
- Open your web broswer and type in www.myflorida.com/accessflorida in the URL tab and press enter.
- On the access florida homepage, you can check if you’re eligible for the benefit you want to apply for. Just click on “Am I Eligible” link under the “Access your Benefits item menu.
- Next, provide your personal and household information including your Social Security Number, house spending, house member and income information.
- After providing all the required information, you’ll be able to see if you’re eligible for the assistance program.
- Once you find out that you are eligible, click on “Apply For Benefits” link to proceed to the next page.
- On the next page, carefully read all the instructions and then select “Start a new application” option then click “Continue” button to begin your application.
- Next, you need to create your MyAccess account and log in with your MyAccess Florida Login details (username and password) to complete your application, and as well view all your benefits or change your account information.
Once you login MyAccess Florida account, you will be able to:
- Check your application status
- View your detailed information about your assistance case
- View your current benefits as well as see when the benefits will be available.
- Report any changes in your personal and household information.
- Print a temporary Medicaid card and lastly
- View when your next review is due as well as submit the review to continue receiving the benefits.