www.PayPal.com – Open Free Paypal Account | Free Paypal Account Registration
Whenever you need a safe, secure and trusted channel for your international transactions, Paypal Account is the only means that you can use to receive and send money and even make purchases internationally. As the best online payment platform, Paypal account is free.
You can open free Paypal account via www.paypal.com and the Free Paypal Account Registration is very easy and fast.
PayPal operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee. Currently they operates in 203 markets and has 188 million active, registered account holders.
After completing your Free Paypal Account Registration, yo will have access to send or receive payments for online auctions on websites like eBay. Access to purchase or sell goods and services, or donate money or receive donations.
More About Paypal
As the forefront of the digital payments revolution, Paypal was Founded in December 1998. It’s Headquarters is located at 2211 North First Street San Jose, California 95131. With over 188 million active customer accounts, Paypal is available in more than 202 countries.
They give access to customers to get paid in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds to their bank accounts in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Dan Schulman……President and CEO
Jonathan Auerbach…..SVP, Chief Strategy & Growth Officer
Tomer Barel……SVP, Chief Risk & Data Officer
Patrick Dupuis…..SVP, Simplicity, Quality, Productivity
Aaron Karczmer……SVP, Chief Compliance & Ethics Officer
Rupert Keeley…….SVP, EMEA CEO PayPal Europe Bank
Rohan Mahadevan…….SVP, APAC CEO, PayPal Pte Ltd
Gary Marino…….SVP, Americas and Credit Products
John McCabe…….SVP, Global Operations
Marcia Morales-Jaffe…..SVP, Chief People Officer
Louise Pentland……SVP, Chief Legal Officer
John Rainey……SVP, Chief Financial Officer
Bill Ready…….SVP, Global Head Product & Engineering
Sri Shivananda……SVP, Chief Technology Officer
Steve Allocca……VP, GM Credit
Greg Fisher……VP, Global Brand Marketing
Erica Gessert…..VP, Enterprise Planning and Analysis
John Kunze……VP, Xoom
Franz Paasche……VP, Corporate Affairs & Communications
SEE ALSO: How To Apply For Unemployment Benefits Online
Steps To Open Free Paypal Account | Free Paypal Account Registration Guideline
1. On your browser, kindly visit www.PayPal.com
2. Click on the sign up icon to start free Paypal account registration
3. Select either personal or business account, depending on the type that best suits you.
4. Select your country or location
5. Kindly fill your your email address, Name and your DOB(date of birth)
6. Enter your residential address, Zip code of your city/county/state and your phone number.
7. Finally, click on the sign up button to complete the free Paypal account registration process.
How To Add a Debit or Credit Card To Paypal Account
Now that you have successful open a Paypal account, now it’s time to add credit or debit card to your account.
Adding a credit or debit card is not a bug deal, with the simple guide below, you will be able to do it at ease.
- Simply log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to your Profile located on the top of the page, and click on My Money under My Profile.
- Click on Update next to Debit and Credit Cards.
- Now click Add a Card.
- Simply provide your information on your Credit Card.
- Finally, Click Add Card.
Please if this post on how to Open Free Paypal Account is helpful, kindly share it using the share button.