The Quick Pay Portal service is powered by Athena Health (Healthcare services provider in the United States). The service is FREE and it offers a more convenient and much quicker means of medical bill payment. If you are looking for a way to pay your medical bills online, this article, guide you on how to go about it using quickpayportal.
Quickpayportal @ www.quickpayportal.com is a secured online portal which accepts medical payments on behalf of the healthcare providers. Patients can easily use this platform to pay their Health bills online without visiting the Hospital. You only require your quickpay code, which is a 15 digit code usually found on the Patient billing statement provided by the Hospital.
Quickpayportal.com helps you with the following services.
- Make your Medical bill payments
- Access your Health records online at any time
- Request and reschedule appointments with your doctors
- Make changes in your personal information at your convenience.
In order to pay your medical bills online through this portal then keep reading this post, as we have the detailed step guide information to walk you through the process.
To pay your Health bills using Quickpay Portal is very easy and more convenience. With your personal computer connected to the internet, you can do that. Just have your Quickpay Code, Statement ID or the Access code which allows you to Sign In to the portal ready. Then you can proceed to make your medical payment.
NOTE: Your Quickpay code or Statment ID helps in providing your accurate details of Bill dues, Medication, Test results etc.
Steps To Pay Medical bill at www.quickpayportal.com Using Quick Pay Code
- Go to the official website of quickpayportal at www.quickpayportal.com
- On the page, you will be required to enter your Quickpay Code in the space provided.
- Type in your 15 digits Quickpay Code in the box and click on the blue colored Sign In box
- After that, you will be redirected to a page where you can have all the details like Patient info, statement date, due bills etc.
- To pay your bills online, simply click on “Make a Payment” and proceed to the next page.
- On the payment page, you will be required to provide a payment method, i.e., credit card, PayPal, bank transfer, invoice, mobile payment using a drop-down menu.
- Now, input the amount that you will like to pay, and press the “Submit” button.
- Next, you will be provided a confirmation number and a prompt will come up, showing successful payment.
NOTE: Paying your bills and statements on QuickPay is free, with NO additional fees for using this online payment platform. The website is always available 24/7 and can accept any mode of payments.
Also, you can access the QuickPay Portal by visiting www.quickpayportal.com using your device (mobile phone or computer’s web browser) with a good internet connection.