www.remita.net – Nowadays, Remita is used by many individuals, public and private sector organizations that process over 500 Billion Naira worth of transactions on a monthly basis. You may be wondering what Remita means, it’s simply an e-Payments and e-Collections solution on a single multi-bank platform. A payment gateway that facilitates the Federal Government of Nigeria’s Treasury Single Account (TSA).
It was adopted by the Central Bank of Nigeria for the payment and collections of funds on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria and it is now used by all 22 commercial banks and over 400 microfinance banks in Nigeria. With Remita, organizations (SMEs, Corporate organizations, Multinationals, State Governments, Government Agencies, NGOs, Religious Organisations, Resident Associations, Schools & Educational Institutions, Hospitals & Health Institutions, Utility Companies, etc.) and individuals can receive and make payments easily.
You can easily pay for license renewals, school fees, PHCN/NEPA bills, FIRS Taxes, Corporate Affairs Commission, NYSC fees without stress by visiting www.remita.com.
What Can Remita do for You?
1. With Remita, you can make Payments from All Your Accounts in All Banks on a single platform
2. You can receive Funds through Debit/Credit Cards, in any branches of all Banks Nationwide
3. You can also automate your Payroll and deliver Payslips to all Staff with Remita.
Who Can Use Remita?
- Individuals can use Remita to manage their personal finances
- Public and private sector organizations of any size, structure, and complexity can also use Remita.
How to Sign Up to Use Remita on www.remita.net
Remita is 100% free and it does not cost anything to sign up for Remita.
1. Visit the official website, www.remita.net
2. Click on Sign Up
3. Press on the ‘Sign Up’ link for Personal profiles
4. Fill in the required details and click on Proceed
5. Type in the OTP sent to your mobile number
6. Retrieve your User ID from your email and login to reset your password
7. Add your account details and click Proceed.
How to Make Payment on www.Remita.com
1. Visit their website and click on the “Pay A Federal Government Agency” button.
2. Beneficiary’s Name: Type in the [Name of the MDA] in the first space that has been provided. i.e, the name of the institution you are paying the money to.
3. Name Of Service/Purpose: Kindly select the name of service or state the purpose of payment in the drop-down list provided.
4. Description: Just describe what you are paying for. This you should by typing. e.g, I want to pay for FIRS annual TAX FEES.
5. Amount To Pay(₦): Type in the amount that you want to pay.
6. Payer’s Full Name: Enter your full name
7. Payer’s Email: Type in your email address
8. Payer’s Phone: Type in your phone number
9. Complete the Security Captcha: Then enter the key characters you see in the image into the box.
10. Click “Proceed to Payment”.
How To Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
After you have made your payment, you will be redirected to RRR Invoice Page to generate your RRR.
On that page, you will see your RRR Code which is a unique code that has been given to you based on the completion of the above steps. It is given to you for the transaction. The RRR Invoice page is where you see many options to make the payments.
Remita also allows businesses to conveniently receive payments from customers in an easy and faster way, through nine different channels. They include the Remita Mobile App and Website, Internet Banking, Point of Sales (PoS) Terminals, Debit/Credit Cards, Merchant’s Website, Bank Branches, Mobile Wallets, and Standing Order/Direct Debit.