www.thegeneral.com | The General Auto Insurance Login.
Presently, The General auto insurance policyholders now have the chance to view policy details by just logging in to their ‘MyPolicy’ account. Provided you are logged in, users have access to perform various activities ranging from
- Making payments online
- Print/request identification cards
- Access to get free quotes
- Make changes to their policy
- Also carry out other account management actions.
If you already have an account with www.thegeneral.com and you want to sign in your The General Auto Insurance Policy. This post will give you easy walk through on how to login to your account and make payments online.
You can also download the mobile App which is available for iOS and Android device for you to access your account information.
The General Auto Insurance Login Guideline
- On your web browser, enter www.thegeneral.com and click the ‘Manage My Policy’ link that you see on the homepage.
- Two box are provided for you to enter your policy number or email address followed by your password.
- Press ‘Login’ to sign in to your account.
ALSO READ:Walmart Gift Card
How To Make a Claim At www.thegeneral.com
To make a claim, you can report a new claim or check for an update to an existing claim by calling this phone number:
1(800)-280-1466 (extension #3).
Note: This phone line is available and open 24 hours per day 7 days per week.