Are you are interested in working for the federal government? Are you looking for federal employment opportunities?, if yes, then use Usajobs.com portal to carry out searches for various US federal government jobs opportunities in various agency. On www.usajobs.com, the government of United States has announces many job openings in its various agencies.
More About Usajobs.com
Usajobs website is an online platform of the US Government for Federal jobs and employment related information. They offer a public notice of Federal employment opportunities to Federal employees and United State citizens. Therefore, Usajobs.com serves as the central location to find job openings within hundreds of federal agencies and organizations.
No need to create an online account for you to search for jobs. It’s quite easy and convenient to search for a job with Advance Search at USAJOBS. But this requires you to signed in, for your applicant eligibility status to automatically populate in your search. Or you can simply select your applicant eligibility in the advanced search if you have no account.
Currently, Over 500 agencies have posted job announcements on USAJOBS, and they have more than 11,385,000 account holders. In 2015 USAJOBS announcements marketed various opportunities located in over 145 countries, also about 360,422 job announcements were open on USAJOBS.
Benefits of a Government Employee
As a federal government employee, they are many benefits to enjoy, ranging from:
- Have flexible hours and schedules
- Job security
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- Student Loan repayment
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Generous leave and vacation.
RELATED: World Most Popular Amusement
How To Create Usajobs Account
Setting up a USAJOBS account simply requires an email to sign up.
- Visit the official website of USAJOBS which is www.Usajobs.com
- Click on the “sign in button at the top right side of the page.
- On the sign in page click the “Create a new account” located at the below the page.
- Enter your valid email address and Username which must be 8 to 20 characters long, have at least one letter and contain a special characters.
- Click on the create account button.
How You Can Use Usajobs.com To Find US Government Job
You are required to have a computer or mobile with access to the internet. Provided you have them, you are good to go.
- On your web browser, Visit the website of USAJOBS by typing in the ULR www.usajobs.com
- At the homepage, two boxes are provided for you to enter the ‘keyword’ and the other one where you can enter ‘location’ information. Use the keyword field to indicate the specific job title, skills, or agency you are looking for. Then the location field, is where you enter the city, state, zip code or county you are interested in working at.
- After that click on the ‘search’ button or press the ‘enter’ key on your keyboard to proceed.
- For advanced searching, kindly click on the ‘advanced search’ link, which is located below the ‘search’ button.
- See all the job opportunities that suites your search criteria, depending on the keyword and locations that you entered.
RELATED: Free Fandango Movie Tickets
How To Apply For Job Through Usajobs.com search
Provided you see the job that meets your criteria, and you are interested in the job. click on the job title, to see the full details of a job opportunity.
Click on “How to Apply” button and the given instruction in that section, in order to successfully submit an application for that job you are interested in.
USAJOBS connects job seekers with federal employment opportunities across the United States and around the world. They also provide assets to help the right people find the right jobs. So get started and use Usajobs.com Search to find ways to serve in U.S. Federal Government and other agencies.