If you really want to know how much you have in your Walmart gift card, then simply follow these detailed steps on how to Check Walmart Gift Card Balance. As a Walmart Gift Cardholder, you need to consider yourself lucky. With Walmart Gift Card, you can choose and buy whatever you want.
More About Walmart
Walmart is a US international retailer corporation with warehouse stores and chained discount department stores. Founded by Sam Walton in 1962, with its headquarters located in Arkansas, USA. Walmart is currently the largest retailer in the world. Alongside with more than 2 million employees which operate in over 11,000 locations in 28 countries.
What checking your Walmart gift card balance online entails.
Walmart Gift Card Balance can only be checked online at the Walmart website. On the ‘Gift Cards’ page of the Walmart website, you need to provide your gift card number and PIN code to access your balance. Then enter a captcha code, of which after that, you be taken to a page where the Walmart Gift Card balance can be accessed.
What You Need To Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
- You only need the following To check your Account Balance Online
- Walmart Gift Card – you have to provide the card number and PIN.
- As an online gift cardholder, you need to retrieve the gift card email, for it’s the same email that you will find the card number.
- Access to computer devices, connected to the Internet.
CHECK OUT Top Ireland Financial Services Companies
Steps On How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
Step 1: On your browser, enter the address for the Gift Cards page of the Walmart website which is http://www.walmart.com/giftcards
Step 2: On the Gift Cards page, look towards the left-hand side, you will notice a vertical menu with links like ‘Mail a Gift Card’, ‘Email a Gift Card’, ‘Specialty Gift Cards’. Simply click the second link which says ‘Check Gift Card Balance’.
Step 3: On the ‘Check Gift Card Balance’ page, enter the card number (which is usually made up of 16-digits), followed by the 4-digit PIN.
Step 4: For authentication purposes, enter the captcha code, and finally click the ‘Get Card Balance’ button.
DON’T MISS How To Get a Car Insurance Quote Here
You will now be able to access and see your Walmart Gift Card balance.
Walmart gift cards can be redeemed at:
- Samsclub.com (if you are not a Sam’s Club member, you may shop at a Sam’s Club store, but a 10% service fee will apply)
- Walmart Stores and Neighborhood Markets (use plastic card, if egift card print out/show email on your mobile device to the cashier)
- Walmart Gas Stations (bring plastic card gift card or if an egift card print out/show email on your mobile device to the cashier at Walmart Store to trade it in for a plastic gift card )
- Sam’s Club stores (bring plastic card, or print out/show egift card email on your mobile device to the cashier. If you are not a Sam’s Club member, you may shop at a Sam’s Club store, but a 10% service fee will apply)
- Vudu.com (streaming movies and TV)
How to Make Purchase Online With Your Gift Card
After shopping, at checkout, you can use up to five gift cards at one time or a combination of a gift card and other payment methods such as credit/debit card or Pay with Cash.
To use your gift cards online:
- During checkout, you will reach the Payment Method screen
- Select Gift Card
- Add a new Gift Card or apply those already saved
- As cards are added, you will see them appear in your Purchase Summary
- If your order total is less than the amount on your Walmart Gift Card, the remaining amount will be available on your card for future purchases. If your order total is more than the amount on your Walmart Gift Card, you will need to pay for the balance with additional gift cards or a credit/debt card