If you are wondering how you can make your Xfinity Bill Pay Online, then i want to let you know tha it’s very easy, provided you follow the outlined instructions in this article. The process involved in making Xfinity bill payment online is very simple and straight forward. Customer can Pay Comcast bill without signing in using to the official website www.comcast.com
By visiting the official website of Comcast Xfinity (www.xfinity.com), you will see a one-time quick pay facility for making Xfinity online bill payment without signing in. From there, you can find your Xfinity account using your account number/telephone number and street address using this method.
ALSO SEE: Comcast Email Login
Xfinity Bill Pay Online Step Guide
1. Visit the Xfinity One time/quick/guest pay page by clicking this link: https://customer.xfinity.com/lite
2. Search for your account by typing either your Telephone number and street address or your Xfinity account number. You can select which method you want to choose from here.
3. After choosing the method you want to use, then provide the required information and click Continue.
4. On the next page, kindly fill up your account number and street address/phone number and press Continue to proceed.
5. Next is for you to view your payable amount. There are three options available to do Xfinity bill pay.
- Pay past due amount: You can pay your past due only if you choose this option.
- Pay total balance due: If you have any previous outstanding, you can pay that also with your past due by choosing this option.
- Pay another amount: You can pay the amount you like by choosing this option. If you want to make any advance payment, this is the option you should choose.
6. Next, you should select a payment method to make Xfinity bill pay online. There are two options available: (i) Checking/Savings account. (ii) Credit / Debit cards.
7. Once you select the payment method for your Comcast bill pay, then provide your payment details like your bank account number, routing number, credit/debit card details.
SEE ALSO: Ways To make Directv Bill Payment
8. After providing all the required details, click Continue. Then you will be redirected to the payment page of your selected payment method to complete your payment from there.
Xfinity is a brand/trade name of Comcast Corporation to market direct-to-consumer services such as cable TV, WiFi, telephone etc. The brand name was introduced in 2010 during the 2010 Winter Olympics.
If you have further question regarding how you can make your Xfinity Bill Pay Online or you want to learn more about Xfinity, visit Xfinity Contact Page.